Idle Game Dev Idle Game Dev

well thats enough of that.

Pixel Command Pixel Command

missle command!! who said that?

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

my only problem with this game is that you can go backwards through levels. wich is a huge problem for the spastic disability. i keep trying to beat the verry last level with it but on ocasion i am brought back 3 levels at once and have to get through them again.

I and My Shadow I and My Shadow

its been a while since iv seen this kind of game. (iv only seen 2 other than this one). this one os more challenging than the other 2 but the jumping is a bit odd and needlesly difficult. in some situations, jumping correctly in a tight area is left to chance. However with some persistence you will make it. its unfortunate that people give this game bad reviews based on the difficulty. i'd give this 4 stars if the jumping made this game a bit smoother.

Bridge, please! Bridge, please!

got to kill what would currently apear to be obama. nice.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

this game is a complete mind ****! what a concept! and i dont know if i spelled that right!

The Sagittarian 4: Bayou The Sagittarian 4: Bayou

there is not mute button.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

great gamememe. one annoying thing tho... who the hell says"on the hood" when they are the one with the gun!!. also, somebody please put the final cutscene on youtube.

Evil-Dog responds:

"on the hood" is a driver line

Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

One problem, if you get a tedeston or too many destroyers, you are screwed. if your force was simply allways fighters, you'd be just about unstopable. when you get a destroyer or tedestun turtle thing, you get less fighters. i wish there was another version where you never get destroyers or turtles.

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

anyone else COMPLETELY ignore Anna when your party was full?